Jodie has spoken to thousands of people on the art of achieving their dreams and desires. The principles she uses to support individuals in finding their best life are just as relevant to large audiences.
For more than eight years, Jodie hosted and co-produced her own North Dallas Local Access television show, “Speaking Women to Women.” Jodie and her guests reached up to 80,000 viewers each month, empowering them on leadership, business and life coaching, career development, volunteerism, education and life skills.
Choose a Topic That Fits Your Group
- Vision Board Workshop: Visualize Your Goals With Clear Focus and Creativity
- Stronger Together: The Courage to Empower One Another and Self With Grace and Authenticity
- Conflict Dynamics: Understanding External and Internal Conflict Resolution
- A New Perspective on Relationships in Business, the Workplace, Life and Leadership
- Effective Communication Skills: How to Develop Instant Rapport and Develop Stronger Language Skills
- Goal Setting Vs. Life Change: Understanding Goals Vs. Beliefs
- What Is Your Mission and Vision Statement? There Is a Difference: Living Your Passion
Total Success Programs Create Change
Sometimes a workshop format is called for. This is where Total Success Programs come in. Groups of all kinds benefit from this more relaxed, casual format. Whether you want to create a shared vision or learn how to better communicate as an organization, Total Success Programs create an environment to improve yourself and your organization dynamics.
- Small- to medium-sized companies
- Outplacement firms
- Business clubs
- Government agencies
- Chambers of Commerce
- Sales conventions
- Women’s clubs
- Non-profit organizations
- Incentive programs
- Spouse participation programs
- Networking groups